I will tell you that these rules are not made by me but are generally used by vampiresl. You must follow the rules or else of course it will result in a punishment. The only rules I ever created are the rules on our club rules page. So please make yourself familiar and follow these rules:
- When ever somebody directly asks you if you are a real vampire, always say “yes” in the same way and tone that they asked you. (if they jokingly ask you, then jokingly say “yes”. If they yell the question at you, then yell at them when you say “yes”. If they sound serious, then say “yes” in a serious tone, etc.) Because to deny what you are, is to deny who you are. And to deny who you are, is to deny that you exist, and to deny that you exist is to deny that any of us exist.
- You are responsible for the actions of those that you have turned into a real vampire. If they already have mental problems do not make them worse by changing them, causing their thoughts to become darker, i.e. if you turn an already aggressive person into a real vampire, and they go off attacking random people and killing the people that they were mad at, the same punishment will be done to you, that was done to the one that you made. Because any real vampire, or person that claims to be a real vampire, that lashes out makes us all look bad.
- Never turn someone into a real vampire for any of the following reasons: to prove that vampires are real; to prove to them that they weren't already a real vampire; in hopes to cure an illness of theirs; simply because they want to become one (always backfires); because they hate there life and think being a real vampire will magically fix it (backfires as well and can’t be reversed); or out of revenge.
- Only acquire blood with a donors permission, never by force or against a persons wishes.
- Do us all a favor and if you aren't a real vampire (i.e. one of those people that thinks they are one due to reincarnation, and goes way to heavy on the Goth dressing style,) don't declare yourself as a real vampire because people like you are the ones that make people think that real vampires are bad.
- When coming out in the open never insist on people believing you. If you are one after saying that you are a real vampire just be your normal self and they will realize it on their own time.
- If a fellow real vampire needs help, offer to help them even if they don’t ask for it. We all know that we tend to wait until it’s either almost too late, or way to late before asking for help, because of some natural instinctive cat like logic reasoning. So do each other the favor of not letting them wait that long.